Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Secret for healthy hair

    I have long hair and sometimes so hard to maintain it, normally I tight my hair up. Whenever I let's my hair down, people always ask me what I put on my hair.

   So now I like to share with everyone my secret. Through out the years I tried so many hair products, from hand made, low end to high end salon products but most of them didn't work for my hair... I dye my hair regularly and I'm very fascinating about my hair( I protect and maintain with all my power LOL)
  Once I used to follow some hand made secret recipe that only use natural ingredients(because I beleive whatever good for inside body will be good for outside of body too LOL), so I follow the whole ingredients that are sugar, olive oil, yoghurt, honey, orange juice and lemon juice, coconut oil... I mixed them together, smell so good and I apply the whole mixture on my hair, it's make my hair soft but the whole process took so long to prepare.

   So I found the best product that I can maintain my hair without wasting time to prepare, That is Ultraorganics Clear Henna Wax Hair Treatment. This wax help prevent breakage, make my hair softer, and give my hair extra volume. I recommended this product to a lots of people and they were so happy with their results. The best is it work for all hair types and even on Colour Treated Hair.
    *This is a product that blending of natural ingredients that provide the healthiness for your hair. 
    * Not test on animals
    * Australia very owned
    * Affordable: about $7 at Priceline
     The good thing about this product that I can use in 2 ways: Rinse out 10 minutes treatment and leave on daily moisturiser.
     *Rinse out 10 minutes treatment: apply clear wax on after shampoo for 10 minutes then rinse out
     * Leave on daily moisturiser: apply clear wax on after shampoo and leave it on and style as usual( my hair feel cool and I can feel the the moisture last all day long without itchiness or greasy)

It's Natural, It's Work and It's give Super Result

            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



   Also the other wonderful product that I recommend for everyone is Grape Seed Glossing Serum from Body Shop.
 After all blow dry, straightening, curling, waving my hair, it's become little fizzy and dry. So I use one or two drops of this serum to calm and relax my hair and it's give hair the extreme glossy shine.
  The Bonus point of this product is smell so good, so fruity which I adore so much.


This is the best serum to give your hair super glossy shine look 
        




No comments:

Post a Comment